Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Best R.E.V.E.N.G.E method !

yuHooOoo.....HUMAN ! I mean Y.O.U! Don't look elsewhere....I am talking to you !
Yes ...did you ever face situation like when most of your gang took some group photos without you and you feels like regret for not being there?
If yes, so what do you do after that?
Talk about it? Raise up the issue like what the opposition did in parliament?
Or just diam diam (keep silent) and let the issue submerge into the deep blue sea?

I tell you what I will do ....I will....R.E.V.E.N.G.E !
Scary huh? Of course I won't kill them or do something that is against the LAW....I will just do SOMETHING that they cannot SUE me yet felt the PAIN from my R.E.V.E.N.G.E !!!

Why am I telling this? Because I felt of revenging when I read one of my friend's latest release 解放日

See the picture below:

Nice Picture huh? But where is ME???They dare to take group photos without me !!! I am so pissssss now....and I tell you.....I am very very PISSSSS......grrrr....

Without any hesitation.....I did something HORRIBLE to them....LOOK BELOW !

^_^ Revenge was made successfully ! Block those people ! Block ! Block ! Block !

6 comments:

Invisible said...

put me in oso... u go abit to right, then can put me in.... wahahaha....

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

invisible: Cannot la....not enough space d....later cannot fit you in the screen...gosh...cannot imagine...whaaha

KwongHong said...

don't regret la fren .. i already offer you a ride to Penang but you don't want. See Hau Gor got the chance to take picture and witness the memorable moment with us .. where were u? Y.O.U ~~~ =))

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

iplaywithheart: OOI! U think I want ar? Must stay with mummy ma....later HUGE RIOT how? Must stay with daddy and mummy 1.....

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

this author must be insane ...

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

chen jie: what insane???!! U baru insane....kekeke