Wednesday, April 16, 2008

DEADLIEST Conversation

Me: ei what is the thing that u send to me ar?
Me: about today 1
Someone: my bro ask for dinner
Me: tonight?
Someone: ya
Someone: u can't understand the sms? (Speechless)
Me: =_=
Someone: can u? (I FEEL LIKE WANNA STANGLE HIM !)
Me: i can....
Me: just see fwd ma
Me: duh
Someone: fwd from my bro
Someone: eh
Someone: can u see my status?
Me: can ar
Someone: oh
Someone: then can u come tonight's dinner?
Me: should be no prob
Me: kat mana?
Someone: see SMS (What a guy....)
Someone: duh
Me: i mean I DUNNO THE PLACE
Someone: ss2
Me: NO MAP IN UR SMS (REVENGING!)
Someone: oh

I was nearly dead due to loosing too much of blood early early in the morning by the above conversation......for god sake.....never know when will be my next "Heart Attack" conversation with HIM again,my Lovely Ex-Roomate aka YB's cute little brother.
** Due to receiving complaints on reveiling the person's identity, I have to change the person's name to "Someone". Please note that SOMEONE is NOT WHO IS IN YOUR MIND NOW**

8 comments:

Invisible said...

hahaha...... biasa lah....
angry for wat?
人家气你,你别气,你若气死,我们就没笑话好看了,哈哈!

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

invisible: You really think this is a funny blog hor....keep posting JOKES is it?

Invisible said...

那是因为你的表达方式,让人觉得好笑,我也不想笑的,呵呵!

Xweing said...

一看就知道是 YB 的 Uncle send 的啦!!

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

xweing: DON MENTION THE NAME...just say YOU-KNOW-WHO...wahaha

Anonymous said...

Sim Tze Wei?!

可可 cocoa said...

hahhahaha ... hahahha......
hwahhaahhaha... =))=))

"someone" will give u heart attack anytime. Good Luck~!!! hahaahah...

Anonymous said...

not yet finished already can guess who... hahahaha...