Saturday, August 16, 2008

YB declaring WAR with HORRIBLE CREATURES !

Mosquitoes are insects in the family Culicidae. They have a pair of scaled wings, a pair of halteres, a slender body, and long legs. The females of most mosquito species suck blood (hematophagy) from other animals, which has made them the most deadly disease vector known, killing millions of people over thousands of years and continuing to kill millions per year by the spread of diseases...blah blah blah.....

Ya...who cares what it is??!!! As long as it makes your asshole itchy and scratch non-stop, you will just get your way to KILL IT!!!!
Unless.....you like to get your ASSHOLE itchy all day long .....then I have no say on that ....

I would like to share my recent experience of stoping my ITCHY ASS continue itchy when I visit my grandma's house in Ipoh...

Seriously, I think the house is the MILITARY BASE for the MOSQUITOES in IPOH!
When I sat there, THOUSANDS or ARMIES of MOSQUITOES FLOCKED to me and try to suck me dry! (I don't mind OTHER things SUCK me...but definately not MOSQUITOES!)

DAMN I CURSE ALL MOSQUITOES! They suck like never drink MILK before....suck and suck and suck until....I CANNOT TAKE IT ! Cause they tried to suck my NIPPLES (REASON:- I get TOP NUDE- due to the heaty temperature)!

So I R.E.V.E.N.G.E!
Let me show you........how I KILL ARMIES of MOSQUITOES and WHAT IS LEFT IN THE WAR ZONE.....






Sometimes....CHINESE WEAPONS are greater than the WESTERN INVENTION.... (I Used this as my last resource to defeat the ARMY of mosquitoes!)

After all the stories....LET ME SHOW U THE MOSQUITO REAL IDENTITY!

13 comments:

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

r u gatal ? wan someone sodo u ?

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Gatal ur head !
I dun need any SODO DOINK!

Xweing said...

DAMN FUNNY...

Where is your WATER-BASED RIDSECT H2O?!?!?!

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

xweing: Can't you read? I WAS IN IPOH - GRANDMA HOUSE! Takkan I carry my WATER-BASED RIDSECT H2O here and there gua???!!!

weixuan said...

我看这文章,重点在show玉腿 :P

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Wei Xuan: I think you personally think too much ! Never meant to SHOW my LEG ! The main point still the QUEEN !DOINK!

Invisible said...

weixuan, how can u describe yb nic's leg as 玉腿? hahahahhaa.......

but yb, ur leg really "smooth" ler.. no hair one? kakakaka.....

Xweing said...

Call me Queen... :P

Btw, I realise INVISIBLE really very ATTENTIVE on YB lehh~! :P

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

I HAVE BULU !
=_*|||

weixuan said...

got bulu meh? i thought that is jsut a myth... not bak xut xut, wat liut liut meh?

wahahahaha

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Wei Xuan: You are from kampung is it? Never go to find the fact for myth? Pls go to do research before trusting any MYTH! lolz

Invisible said...

the best way to research is to chop down yb's leg to 仔细研究~ wahahah......

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

CHOP UR HEAD !