Friday, February 22, 2008

Crime Scene @ Puchong Jaya

Guess what was the HOttEst News yesterday??

Guess.....I mean really GUESS.....

Tips:
Not Kong Choy not seeking for re-election....

Not Edison Chen announced to leave entertainment industry for his lifetime....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alright....the ans is ....a CRIME !!!!!
See this...







A horrible crime just happened.....


No one know where does this creature live.Please do not hesitate to contact 016-201Xxxx or report to the nearest police station if you have any information on this poor little creature. We are still investigating who is the KILLER....


2 comments:

Xweing said...

Hahahhaa...
You killed 1 laa... say so much...

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

He he he....
I dunno whether is me or not...
Cus I only notice it at night...
Perhaps my feet killed it...not sure...
or dia heart attack...