Thursday, April 10, 2008

In a PILE of TAHI

Sometimes you can laugh when something happened to your friends....
Sometimes you can joke on other's misfortune...
Sometimes you can make fun with using other's incidents...
But I WARN you...the below are not FUNNY at all !

I was working very hard on the 9 April 2008 @ 11am....(The BLACKEST day in my life)
Suddenly, I got a call from my dad...

PHONE CONVERSATION:
Me:Hello...anything?
Dad:Err....boy....I tell you something but you don't exclaim first ...ok?
Me:What is it? (Wondering what is behind him in such a freaking tone...is freaky to be honest)
Dad:My friend's daughter who is doing IT also.....very VERY pretty....you can make friend with her first....blah blah blah....
Me:WHAT???!!!! You too free is it? Nothing much to do?Duhhhh....
Dad:Seriously, make friends only ma....no harm....
(I wonder how to make friends ONLY in such HORRIBLE situation)

I am not sure what hit my dad's brain. He always like to help us plan things....including...THOSE PLANS....
After the conversation, he sent me a sms...and it looks something like below:

SMS:
Nick here's d girl name - Ms XXXXX
H/P no 016-XXX XXXX
E Mail - XXXXX@hotmail.com (email also have???!!!! Information so COMPLETE??!)

Wonder how to contact her? Never meet before...dunno who da heck she is....lagi want me to call a STRANGER out of a sudden??! HOW TO CALL?
He thinks I am calling a customer....

I always think he is a great dad.....but....sometimes....TOO GREAT is not too good...

Anyway,I am really in DEEEEP SHIT now....

14 comments:

Invisible said...

wahahahahahahaha.......
funny......funny......funny...

u add her in msn 1st lah... chat chat n see how is it....

muahhahaha..........

gd for u, boy~ kakaka

weixuan said...

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Ei PEOPLE....DUN LAUGH!

家勤 said...

wahahhaahhahahahahaaha ....

yalor ...add MSN... request for photo ... dating ... go back meet parents ... married ... have baby ... have another baby ...........................

wakakakakaka

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Jace: Life is not BABY BABY and BABY only....Is more than that !!!

Xweing said...

make friends only ma.. what so scared.. unless u got 不可告人的秘密!!!!

WAHAHAHHAHAHA *evil look*

balas dendam for the FLOWER...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..so handsome 25yrs old boy.. also so fast met such the 'best case'ar -相亲。。

。ur dad so worry that you '嫁不出去‘hor ...keke

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Xweing: U want me to kill you? Balas dendam for the FLOWER?! Wahah....Dun let me think of a TOPIC for u...

TVC: ....Speechless......He always say i am 27(Lunar year calculation)....damnit...

Anonymous said...

no harm what, y so sensitive..:D

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

p3if3ng: Let see if you are on my shoe....is always easier to TALK than DO ok? @_@

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LIM Swee Kuan 林芮光 said...

hahaha! thats so fantastic!

thank god, boy, u have such a great dad XDDDD

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

giv me the number, i call for u ...

LIM Swee Kuan 林芮光 said...

seems like seng kiat is more 'desperate' than u, boy...

sk, go go go!