Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Incident with KAWANKU

I believe most of my close friends knew that my personal MAJOR FINANCE BANKER - MAYBANK Kawanku (wonder who is IT's KAWAN) suck my MONEY out of a sudden without my permission last week - 02/04/2008

The story begins like this....

I went to the Maybank SST Puchong 2 to withdraw RM200. The first ATM machine suffering from MENAPAUSE (the period of permanent cessation of menstruation, usually occurring between the ages of 45 and 55) and it failed my "REQUEST". So I took out my "THING" - ATM card and "INSERT" into another ATM machine to "REQUEST" for the same thing. Well of course the 2nd machine did perform it's "JOB" well. When I took the receipt....to my HORROR....the balance was ORIGINAL amount - RM400!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact is, I only managed to get RM200!

Horrible MAYBANK ! Telan my RM200 ! See ! Told you they are not MY KAWAN !!! KAWAN never TELAN my money one ! I am so pissed ....until I want to make some one from MAYBANK to pissed out in their underwear !! I tried to call 1300-88-6688 (Maybank Hotline)....and DAMN IT ! No one pick up the call ! I wonder what those fellas are doing at the operator house.

Without any hesitation, I drove my car from my work space to the OUTLET in puchong to lodge a report.

Me: I want to make a report on my ATM

Officer: Yes sir, what can I do for you?

Me: Yesterday I tried to withdraw......(started to tell the story)

Officer: Ok, sir ...do you have the receipt with you?

Me: Huh? Must have receipt only can claim back my money?? (Damn it, I threw away my receipt d....habis lah my money. Can't they check from their system ??? Everything also in the database ma. You think I come from HUTAN ar? I am not fauna and I am IT GRADUATE ok?????)

Officer: Don't worry, even if you don't have the receipt, you still can claim back your money.

Me: Betul ke? Then good....(In my heart say...if cannot claim back...I will Strangle you until you LAO SAI - shit out of your pants)

Officer: You can call this lady. She will help you on your case.

Me: Ok....thanks (What to do? Just SIT and WAIT la...)

I left the place....with "Some" hope.....and wait....

A day passed....and I got a call from my KAWAN...

KAWAN: Mr Nicholas Ng, this is MAYBANK calling regarding your report.

Me: Ok. What is the status?

KAWAN: In our system, it shows that you had successfully withdraw RM200 in the first ATM and our ATM shows no error in our system

Me: WHAT?!! I also know your system is "OK" and the system shows transaction "successful". But the P.R.O.B.L.E.M is I NEVER GET THE MONEY !!!! YOU CAN GO ASK SOMEONE TO CHECK THE CAMERA SEE WHETHER I GET THE MONEY OR NOT ! (I am angry now)

KAWAN: Ok sir, in that case...I will pass this matter to ATM department. But sir, you have to wait few more days lah for them so solve this.

What to do? Just wait la......

wait....

wait......

wait.........

wait.............

wait until all the flowers went dry......

wait until the sea went dry.......

wait until your TAHI also went dry......

Suddenly I saw

DATE DESCRIPTION CREDIT
07-Apr-2008 HOUSE CHQ DEP RM200

WOW ! I got back my MONEY after a harsh battle with the EVIL KAWAN-KU

I am so satisfied now....yet I am still not very happy with KAWAN-KU....Anyway...the main thing is.... I WON the battle ....and again prove that EVIL never win the GOOD ! I wonder how many people out there suffering from these kinda UN-FAIR, EVIL, treatments.....so please do not keep quiet if some BIG organization bully you ...even if they take 50 cents from your pocket...ASK ASK and ASK them ! QUESTIONED them till they give you back your hard earned 50 cents !

8 comments:

Invisible said...

kesian u, but at least u win.. good good!

next time any unfair things happen, i will look for u. wahaha.......

罩住我呀!

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

invisible: Yes ! I win !....call me anytime for any UNFAIR treatments...let's mogok !Wahaha

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xweing said...

KAWAN will never put his lovely friend's pic together with a thing and ask people to vote! >.<

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Xweing: That is not a THING...that is a beautiful NATIONAL FLOWER ..so call FLORA....kekeke...morover it is an OLD story my dear...

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

end of the day still kawanku ...bising ape ???

Anonymous said...

who said kawan never telan money 1?
=.=

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Chen Jie:Bising cus I've not been treated fairly lo...must bising ma...

Abeautifulmind: Ya...kawan also telan our money...I kena GAO GAO before..u too??