Monday, April 21, 2008

Stressing Weekends

Spending time with family members are GREAT !
While spending time with family members who keep asking "When will you bring a girl back" is STRESS !!!!!!!

I am not sure what is happening to their brains lately.
My Dad: Come, I show you the girl's photo....(I was like FREAKING OUT ! DAMIT ! He really got the girl's pic)
My Mom:It is time now, few years later is marry time....(What la...I am YOUNG)
My Grandma: When are you going to bring a girl back for me? (FEB 30 will bring back)

WHAT DA HECK IS THIS???!!!!!
TELL ME !!!!!

I thought it is a very LOVELY moment spending time with family members in KL over the weekends...well...I am terribly wrong when they crossed that LINE of MINE aka MY G SPOT!

I just wanna say....."OOI ! I am so young now la !!!! NO CAREER YET !!! NO MONEY TO FEED 1 MORE PERSON !!!! "

Well, I guess they won't let me go so easily even though I say that aloud.
So I have plans.....kekekeke.....

PLAN A: When they start the topic, I CHANGE IT!
PLAN B: When they wanna raise the ISSUE, I walk away (Provided that I am not in the car with them =_=)
PLAN C: Get MAD and don't allow them to talk about it (I guess this is abit rude)
PLAN D: Do not meet up with them (Abit hard lo)
.
.
.
OR
.
.
.
PLAN E: SIMPLY GET A GAL AND BRING BACK HOME !

Hmmm....wondering which will be the best.....what say you?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps plan F: keep smilling.... :) v('_') peace...

Invisible said...

be calm & smile ^^

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

calm....calm...calm...i will go to be a monk soon....calm....calm...calm...

weixuan said...

got a better plan for you:

1. bring girl girl A back this weekend
2. bring boy boy B back next weekend
3. bring girl girl C the week after that
...
..
.

repeat this until they dun ask again

muahahahahaha

p/s: I've never done this before, but i heard it works la

Xweing said...

I think maybe Nicholas need to enlist Xuan's help for Item 2. HAHAHAHHA

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Xweing: Excuse me ! What Item no 2?? When xuan mention...is about repeating the WHOLE thing...not only no 2 ok??!!

Anonymous said...

其实缘分这东西。。越强求越不来。。

hmmm..可以告诉你可爱+犹如热窝上蚂蚁的家人。。。你的儿(孙)子那么帅。。人见人爱。。车见车载。。其实有许多人已经。。。。。只是要找个好的媳妇。。。需要一些时间。。。。

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

hey, where is ur J?

Anonymous said...

Plan F: Need your cousin's help to intro some girls???????????//

Hahahahahahaa

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

TVC: I think you are the one really giving nice comments over here...lolz

Chen Jie: What is J? What my J?

Grace: I don't need any help at the moment....=_=

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

I think 'Natasha's suggestion is great! Item 2 :P

You bring your boy back home, I dare to bet they won't ask you to get a GF anymore :P

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Who is this NATALINE + SASA????
SHOW ME WHO YOU AR !
How dare you give that suggestion??

SONblogger said...

If you start to bring a gal back....then their questions will change woh...

1. When are you getting married?
2. When are you going to settle down?
3. Is this the one?

etc etc.....

Same stress.....

-Sy- said...

well... u should bring me home to meet your lovely parents. Then, we can have a good and long tea time section together ... hahaha...

Sy