Thursday, April 24, 2008

Days without Nicholas

Evil Someone: i feel like want to feed u with 砒霜 then strangle you

I do not know what it was until I did a FULL RESEARCH on it....

砒霜 - Arsenic trioxide As2O3 (I know you guys don't know what it is...IDIOTS..wahahhaa)
它也是最古老的毒物之一,无臭无味,外觀為白色霜狀粉末
(An old ancient poison with no smell nor taste and is in white color powder form)

Whatever it is, it is a DEADFUL thing.....

A DOG been fed by abit of 砒霜 = DEAD DOG
A CHICKEN been fed by abit of 砒霜 = DEAD CHICKEN
IF NICHOLAS been fed by abit of 砒霜 = DEAD NICHOLAS !!!

Wondering what will be the days like if NICHOLAS been fed by abit of 砒霜.....

Perhaps the world will be better?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

days without nicholas....i will be horny every night thinking about him....haih...nic...don't die...don't die

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

......who is this anonymous???

Xweing said...

A very horny MAN! Hahahahah!~

I think u are too stress.. recently..

I wonder who is that EVIL SOMEONE.. tsk tsk tsk

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Xweing: I guess i've been stressed up by my HOME situation...
That EVIL SOMEONE is a good frind of mine....and is a HORRIBLE person...
What HORNY man...gosh....

Invisible said...

wow, i came to a 18sx page? haha...
u r so popular, man oso need u... =b

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

nigu cant die like tht ...

we havn't enuff fun on u ...

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Chen jie: I am not used for fun ok??? Gila org...

Invisible: What sx page???!! gosh...