Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday is just PERFECT!

Money is Important....but FRIENDSHIP are MORE important in someways....

I am taking 20 minutes of my free time now in KL CENTRAL Starbucks while I am waiting to bring my clients to another client place for a site visit soon...but I would like to share my yesterday experience with my LOVELY - CUTE - 3 8 READERS before I do that....WAHAHA....yes....i mean YOU !

  • Sunday is PERFECT when you can go sing KARAOKE EARLY EARLY in the morning at 11am !
  • Sunday is PERFECT when your friends don't complain how you sing even if you sing like FROG !
  • Sunday is PERFECT when you can go have a AD HOC tea session in Sunway Pyramid after a TIRING KARAOKE session!
  • Sunday is PERFECT when an original SHORT tea session ended with 3 HOURS session in the same place!
  • Sunday is PERFECT when a CONTINUOUS tea session turn to a A&W dinner session!
  • Sunday is PERFECT when everyone seems like TOO FREAKING free and as if NOTHING TO DO and sit there talk and talk and talk after the dinner session!
  • Sunday is PERFECT when I just join California Fitness with a cheap price!
  • Sunday is PERFECT with a tiring MIND and BODY after a long...i mean LOOONG session outing...and.......
  • SUNDAY IS PERFECT WITH YOU GUYS !!!!!


MUACKSS to the following dedicated person:

Cecelia Chung - Chean Chung
The Maid - Si Min
Mangkuk - Chen Wan
Thinking a new name for this one - Sia Ling
The ROAR/ The Garang - Ken Lee
The FAUNA - Khoon Hau



Others ...do join us when you have time next time....so...SUNDAY is just PERFECT!

5 comments:

Invisible said...

mangkuk? hahahahha.....

u can call me Ah Yat~ wahahaha..
ah yat named by cicelia...
he said becz Ah Yat Bao Yu~~
wahaha.....
my nickname is abalone :P

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

WAHAHHAA...ABALONE??!!!!
OMG ! U so EXPENSIVE meh??!!!!
LOLZ

Invisible said...

hehe... i m not CHEAP~~
wahahaha...
abalone is my nick when i was in MMU...haha......

i hv another nick, tat 1 is my housemates tat time called me till now one.... AHMA....haha.....

Anonymous said...

Sunday is PERFECT when i got the chance to sing like a bird in front of many people...wahahahha....

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

joseph g : For sure not a TWEETIE BIRD lo.....WAHAHHAHAAH !!!