Friday, April 25, 2008

Patient of Hospital Bahagia Tanjung Rambutan

I AM MENTALLY ILL !!!

I believe many people who just know me will think I am a very outgoing-hilarious-stupid nerd cause I keep talking foolishness and nonsense that dosent make any sense.
But, in reallity I am not. I am a moody and emotional person. My life is just....GREY !

I am not a positive person where people think I am...
I am not as energetic as my outlook seems to be...

I just don't like what is happening around me !

Arghhh.......WHAT da HECK is HAPPENING WITHIN ME?!!!
Perhaps is some HORMONE Unbalance lately.....it just HAPPENED without any symptoms...

I can laugh for this second and sad in another second !
Am I SICK??!!!

Everytime I finish work, I will just talk to myself.....make myself happy.....do something to occupy my mind without letting it wondering around like "GROWN CHICKENS WITH FEATHERS".
I guess I am going to be a PATIENT of HOSPITAL BAHAGIA TANJUNG RAMBUTAN in days to come.

People just ask me to be positive and look forward....but HOW when things happened to you are so horrible??!!!!
I just dislike being a grown up !

Life are just as crazy as it is .....


Crazy People - Crazy Mind - Crazy Thoughts - Crazy Life
I AM JUST CRAZY

5 comments:

nYnY_berrY said...

尼古拉斯, welcome to my RAMBUTAN gang! Wuahahaha... I'm the Tai Ka Jie there... I will 'shine' you one.. Don't worry! XD

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

nyny_berry: WAA !!! You are the TAI KA JIE there???!!
This time no die lo....got ppl SHINE me ....how long you've been there????whahaha

SONblogger said...

Wait till you come work in a secluded island where people and trains are moving fast and no one cares if you are crazy!....there's where u're really going to be crazy...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

CCLee said...

Nicolasi - Find a girlfriend. It helps! But i have to warn you, sometimes it gets worse. Haha

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

sonblogger: Are you serious on what you said? Gosh.. I hope you won't be crazy so soon....

mrmoon^: finding a gal friend? is a 50:50 chance of getting cure...
what If get WORSE?