Thursday, September 11, 2008

Best Friend Wedding !

WEDDING SEASON

As far as I am concern, IT(LOVE) dun really sided me or I don't really need it anyway (SOUR GRAPES *_* lolz).
Even though, I do will feel touched when other people can LOVE each other for long time and get married at the end and LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

The day before yesterday, I got an SMS:
"Can you give me your email address? I am Zhea Xui (Air Tebu)"
(Zhea Xui/Air Tebu is one of my best buddy during my secondary school days, but we lost contact for years. Our friendship just gone pale after I went to university while he studied in other college.)

The day before today, I SMS Mr Air Tebu:
"I heard you are going to marry wor! Congrates!"

The day before tomorrow, I received an email:


CAN YOU SEE MY NAME???  Invitation by an OLD BUDDY to his wedding dinner! GAM DONG - TOUCHED!
AIR TEBU ! I WISH YOU LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER !!!

3 comments:

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

bila ur turn ?

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

Next Life...

Kai and Baobei said...

你样子长得好看,不必等下一世~还是你太会选?