Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Nightmare

I had a dream.....everyone also have a dream.....but my dream yesterday was a NIGHTMARE!
Let me share you what I dreamt....
The story begins like this.....

(12.50am-on my bed)

I finish work and try to walk out from my office to lock the door. Suddenly, my colleugue tapped my shoulder and asked "Hei, how's your wedding preparation tomorrow?"
I looked at him with horrific eyes and exclaimed " WHAT WEDDING??!"
He continued "Your wedding ma....you forgot?"
I exclaimed "WHAT?!!! I DON'T KNOW LAAAAA"

After locking the door, I hurried myself to the car park and keep trying to recall when I commit myself to a wedding. Moreover, WHO IS MY WIFE?!!

I drove myself back to my house and thought of asking my mom what is happening.
When I entered the door, I nearly fainted right there. I saw many wedding stuffs - WEDDING CARDS, WEDDING CANDLES, WEDDING ANG PAOS, WEDDING DECORATIONS AND IS ALL RED COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And my mom was busying with it.

I rushed to my mom side and hold her hands and asked " What is happening?! Why am I marrying tomorrow?"
My mom answered calmly "Boy, you are getting married tomorrow"
Me shouted " WHAT?!!! SINCE WHEN? CAN I CANCEL THE WEDDING?"
My Mom " Cannot la, all the invitation sent out to relative and friends..."

In my heart " I AM DEAD!"
I am so stressed !!!!!

I tried to call and meet my so call WIFE (Don't know why suddenly is my cousin sister)
I asked her " Can we cancel our wedding?"
She cried and din say anything.

I tried to talk to my aunt / future mother in law....she scolded me KUAT KUAT and said her daughter's name will ruin because I cancel it.

I don't know what to do....i am so fucking stressed ....and I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN I COMMIT MYSELF IN A WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stress.....Stress.....STRESSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

until.....

I woke up!

(2.10am - still on my bed)

I sweat alot and THANK GOD! IT'S JUST A DREAM !
I calmed myself by going to the kitchen to drink a cup of 100 plus....


FUCK ! I HATE THOSE DREAM !



20 comments:

weixuan said...

hahahahahahaha

i tot this should be a good dream?

Invisible said...

are u secretly admire someone now? hahaha..

what a nice dream u hv ya...

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

is NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!

SONblogger said...

Doesn't sound too horrible mah...at least everything is prepared for u liao......haha.....maybe the fact that ur cousin sister is ur 'wife' is a bit scary.....

Anonymous said...

You must have been very stressed, hahahahahahaaaaa....

晨晚 said...

it could be your subconcious~ who knows if ur really wishing for it? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~

kevin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kevin said...

NIGHTMARE..my bro wedds..wahahaha
btw..who is dat cousin sis of us..?lol..

Wei Wei said...

i guess this is a good dream.
Maybe you will get marry soon.
hehehhe

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

I don't know why everyone think it is a good sign....
Just imagine you are forced to a marry someone you don't know (like marrying someone forcefully in the village 60 years back)
Is AWFUL!

HUH?! Even my brother also comment in this topic...=_= sweat....

Chen Jie@陈杰 said...

good indication that your parents r pressing u very to paktoh and marry ...

come on nic, open up ur heart ...

Xweing said...

From your comment above:
"Just imagine you are forced to a marry someone you don't know (like marrying someone forcefully in the village 60 years back)
Is AWFUL!"

I tot in ur so-called nightmare you were marrying some1 u know?! Duhhhh...

Anyway, u are really a commitment-phobic freak...!!!! Bless your future gf... but maybe you will straightaway jump into marriage once you find THE ONE... who knows?? :)

joan said...

ur dream... so 'SPECIAL' yea...

Anonymous said...

wait Cousin.......which cousin sister was in ur dream?

btw, did u know that I dreamt something like that last month? And guess what, u were the bridgegroom and I freaked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like OMG... how can i marry my cousin brother?????

then i woke up...lol!

i hate weird dreams too!!!!

尼古拉斯 ~ NicHolAs said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG !! U dreamed me as your bridegroom??!
WALAO! Jessica was in that dream....
What a coincidence....never ever dream again....

Anonymous said...

eh... maybe you yourselves keep giving your own pressure... and ended up like this....

well, this is a GOOD sign for you coz is time to get married!!!

Jeremy Ong said...

Yo , I am your little cousin , Jeremy . Hahaha ... funny nightmare . If u are married , give me red packets ... Hahaha ... LOL ! By the way , visit my blog at www.jazzyjoms.blogspot.com .

Unknown said...

HAHA, please make sure u dun work too stress, then the nightmare will not come that frequent.

Victor Liew said...

haha...
what a awesome dream you had, nic. been review your blog and i think i know the reason of getting this so phobia wierd dream is because you just attended your friend's wedding dinner, i am just assume. Great story, great dream you had there... XD

イクヨクルヨ said...

イククルで恋の予感っ!!今話題のイクヨクルヨだからできちゃう出会い…友達を作りたい人や恋人募集中の人などが集まる当サイトで、素敵な恋をSTARTさせませんか?